In this three-day course you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams.
You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
During this three-day course you will learn to:
- Effectively perform the role of the Release Train Engineer
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains and value streams
- Support value delivery in large and complex value streams
- Facilitate activities that foster relentless improvement in the Agile Release Train
- Build a high-performing Agile Release Train by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Continue your learning journey and develop an ART action plan.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe® 4 Release Train Engineer (RTE) certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe® RTE